Specops Active Directory Janitor
Has Active Directory become your growing pain?
Specops Active Directory Janitor allows administrators to maintain Active Directory Users and Computers accounts from a single location. Specops Active Directory Janitor scans your network environment and identifies account status, security risks, orphaned or unused accounts. The scan results will help you determine what cleanup operations need to be performed. The result is an up-to-date and accurate list of Active Directory resources on an ongoing basis.
- Related Products
With Specops Active Directory Janitor, you can search your entire network to easily identify and manage unused computer and user accounts, security risks and any questionable resources. You can then decide, from a number of criteria, which accounts are outdated, and finally delete, disable or move them.
When you have an outdated Active Directory, performance and manageability problems surface. Specops Active Directory helps you efficiently maintain your Active Directory without a major investment of your time.
Specops Gpupdate Professional comes with an easy to use standard Windows graphical interface and allows you to complete various tasks from a single location.
- Increases Active Directory security: Choose among 35 properties when scanning your network environment.
- Picks user or computer accounts to scan in three different ways: Manually, from Active Directory and import.
- Performs cleanup operations: Delete, disable, move and enable Active Directory accounts in seconds.
- Exports all or part of your scan results
- Increases Active Directory security: Identify user accounts with high security risk
- For the non-replicated account properties all domain controllers will be contacted and the most recent value will be used