Specops Password Reset
Put password reset and account unlocking in end-users’ hands.
Specops Password Reset is a self-service solution that enables end users to address the most common tasks related to password management including forgotten passwords, locked out Active Directory accounts and password resets and changes.
- Related Products
Specops Password Reset contains a complete customization tool which gives you control over the Specops Password Reset end-user interface. The tool can be used to customize the graphical appearance of the user interface, the text, and language used in the product. Specops Password Reset supports over 20 different languages out of the box, but if you need a new translation you can easily add one yourself.
The Specops Password Reset Reporting tool allows you to track your enrollment process and provides reports on enrolled users, system utilization for resets and account unlocks, and license utilization.
Specops Password Reset is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the Windows log-on screen, the web, and the mobile app (iOS, Windows, and Android devices). The ease of access allows end users to change their password and unlock their account whenever they need to and from wherever they happen to be. The password reset process is fast, secure, reliable and self-service driven.
- Self-service password reset software – Users reset and/or unlock their own accounts in a secure process
- Passphrase policy support
- One time use cell phone verification codes to increase security
- Resets password with the Specops Password Reset mobile application
- Close integration with the default domain policy, Specops Password Policy as well as Server 2008 fine-grained password policy
- Full Customization: User Interface Customization Tool allows full customization of every aspect of end user interface, including graphics and localization – making it super easy to give the product your own corporate branding
- A reporting web page that can be used to see enrollment, reset and license statistics in the system
- Multiple language support
- Enables helpdesk staff to authenticate users against Active Directory
- A custom message can be shown for the end-user when the user has completed an enrollment, a password reset or a password change