Successful software deployment should always ensure that your software distribution needs are met in a smart, well-managed way. Here are two key points to consider when choosing a deployment solution:
- Ease and cost of implementation
- Ease and cost to run, support and maintain
In addition, modern software deployment solutions should fulfill the following conditions:
- Support distribution of any kind of software package (.exe, .msi, .msp, drivers, patches)
- Provide realtime reporting and feedback on each deployment
- Be scalable for all sizes and structures of organisations
- Integrate well into existing infrastructure
- Support software deployment using the system or the logged on user's credentials
- Support software distribution during boot, logon, or anytime when the target machine is started
- Have support for slow network links such as VPN
- Have a client side target evaluation mechanism to decide if a software package should be downloaded and deployed or not
- Should safely integrate with future infrastructure changes
- Mobile workforce support
- Policy based
- Software inventory features to make sure the software package has been installed
Keep productive. Choose Specops Deploy.
Your choice of a software deployment solution is important since it can effect the performance and productivity of your entire organization. There are many software deployment tools to choose from; and you should make sure you choose one that is quick to setup, easy to learn, and powerful in its core task of deploying software.
Choose the award-winning Specops Deploy to help you with all of your software distribution requirements. It will be one of the best and most productive IT decisions that you will ever make.